Leadership is the art of mobilising others to want to struggle for shared aspiration.
Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner
Healthskills has been involved in developing leaders and leadership since 1997. We design and facilitate programmes that develop individuals for the future, and also have an immediate and positive impact on current organisational challenges, leadership that inspires confidence and capability, changes behaviours and culture, and can transform organisational performance.
We start by encouraging emerging and established leaders to reflect on their leadership, often with 360ᵒ feedback, to confront those aspects of their behaviours that are holding them back.
We always ‘begin with the end in mind’ and agree a set of tangible success outcomes directly related to individual aspirations and goals, and look for alignment with organisational objectives.
Together with our clients, we then design and facilitate programmes based on the following principles:
- We will challenge you to examine your attitudes, values and belief systems, to develop your emotional intelligence and to become a more authentic leader
- Our programmes are based on the 70:20:10 principles of learning and are highly experiential, action learning based and use real time organisational challenges as vehicles for personal and group learning
- Flexible design enables participants to make choices about their preferred learning pathway
- Masterclasses, leadership insight days and workshops enable rapid knowledge assimilation and practical application
- High quality input from experienced facilitators who have ‘walked the talk’, who understand your business and have led transformational change themselves
- Innovative and engaging design that accelerates learning